Home Topics Social Media Attack
Social Media Attack
President-election of the Nigeria Bar Association, NBA, Mr. Olumide Akpata, has called on his supporters to stop, forthwith, the social media attack on other lawyers, who may not have supported his candidacy in the elections.
Javier Tebas, La Liga’s president, spoke in an interview with AFP. The 58-year-old believes that even though the Spanish league appreciated Lionel Messi’s greatness for quite some time, the Argentine needs to think about what he will do in the future.
Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has announced N500 million fund to assist all those whose businesses in Ilorin were looted by hoodlums, as parts of the administration’s efforts to bring them back on their feet following the incident.
Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti’s faith in Dominic Calvert-Lewin has helped unlock the forward’s potential in the Premier League this season, former England captain Wayne Rooney said.
Bayern Munich expect to be without rising star Alphonso Davies for up to eight weeks after he tore ankle ligaments early in Saturday’s 5-0 rout of Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga.
The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Nigeria, CBCN, on Sunday called for a thorough investigation into the circumstances surrounding last week’s shooting of #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgate, Lagos.
The leaders of the #EndSARS protesters along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway have said they will lift the blockage along the expressway for vehicles to be able to move into Lagos by 2pm (today).
Hoodlums in Onitsha, Anambra, have destroyed the statue of Nigeria’s first president Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, erected in the city.
Andrea Pirlo has explained his tactical adjustments to Juventus after a 2-0 victory at Dynamo Kiev, including the versatility of Federico Chiesa and Dejan Kulusevski.
A statement signed by the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Gbenga Omotoso, quoted the governor as warning those circulating the videos to stop, noting that the videos could trigger another crisis in the state.
President Donald Trump and challenger Joe Biden’s final debate on Thursday was a starkly more civil affair than their messy first showdown.