Home Topics Sky Sport Italia

Sky Sport Italia

Five Italian Serie-A weekend matches including Sunday’s clash between Juventus and Inter Milan have been postponed due to the novel Coronavirus, the Italian football league said Saturday.

Juventus transfer chief confirms Barcelona talks following Arthur-Pjanic swap deal news

Juventus' chief football officer Fabio Paratici has confirmed that the Serie A champions are in open dialogue with Barcelona following the revelation that the Turin side were interested in a swap deal involving midfielders Arthur and Miralem Pjanic.
Earlier this month, UEFA indefinitely suspended the Champions League, Europa League and the European Championship playoffs amid the ongoing concerns due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

UEFA Champions League to return in August

The Champions League could make a return in August with the competition to be played from August 7-31.

Daniele De Rossi: I want to coach Roma

Daniele De Rossi has revealed his ambition to become coach of Roma - even if it takes him 20 years to land the job.
Hellas Verona president, Maurizio Setti, said ‘Italy is in a war-like situation’ as Serie A clubs try to strike a deal with players amid the coronavirus crisis.

Italy in ‘war-like situation’ after coronavirus disaster – Verona chief

Hellas Verona president, Maurizio Setti, said ‘Italy is in a war-like situation’ as Serie A clubs try to strike a deal with players amid the coronavirus crisis.
Juventus’ Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo (C) vies with Inter Milan’s Italian forward Antonio Candreva (L) past Inter Milan’s Italian defender Lorenzo Pirola during the Italian Serie A football match Juventus vs Inter Milan, at the Juventus stadium in Turin on March 8, 2020. – The match is played behind closed doors due to the novel coronavirus outbreak. (Photo by Vincenzo PINTO / AFP)

Juventus beat Inter to go top after coronavirus chaos

Aaron Ramsey starred as Juventus beat title rivals Inter Milan 2-0 on Sunday to reclaim top spot in Serie A in a game played behind closed doors due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Former Nigerian international Victor Moses made his league debut for Inter Milan in their Sunday’s clash away to Udinese.

Antonio Conte: Victor Moses doesn’t need much guidance in training to perform

Inter Milan boss Antonio Conte has praised former Nigerian international Victor Moses for hitting the ground running after his arrival.
Juventus have quashed reports of an impending January exit for Federico Bernardeschi, putting to bed mounting speculation linking him with Barcelona and AC Milan.

No Federico Bernardeschi talks with Barcelona or AC Milan – Juventus chief

Juventus have quashed reports of an impending January exit for Federico Bernardeschi, putting to bed mounting speculation linking him with Barcelona and AC Milan.
Inter Milan have turned down Manchester United’s offer for Matias Vecino (Getty)

Inter reject loan offer from Manchester United for midfielder

Inter have knocked back a loan offer from Manchester United for Matias Vecino, according to a report from Italian broadcaster Sky Sport Italia.
Former Manchester United forward Romelu Lukaku has announced Victor Moses’s arrival at Inter Milan mistakenly after he posted a picture of the team having dinner on Wednesday.

Victor Moses pictured with Inter squad

Former Manchester United forward Romelu Lukaku has announced Victor Moses’s arrival at Inter Milan mistakenly after he posted a picture of the team having dinner on Wednesday.
Victor Moses

Inter Milan to announce Victor Moses six months deal today

Nigerian winger Victor Moses will be officially announced as an Inter Milan player on Wednesday morning, January 22, according to a report from Sky Sport Italia.

Ashley Young to make Inter move after clubs agree deal

Inter and Manchester United have reportedly came to an agreement on a deal for defender Ashley Young to move to San Siro.
Ashley Young has been racially abused by Manchester United fans following the defeat against Barcelona

Ashley Young rejects Manchester United’s contract extension

Manchester United skipper Ashley Young has reportedly rejected an offer of an Old Trafford contract extension.
Inter striker Sebastiano Esposito spoke to Italian broadcaster Sky Sports Italia moments ago, after the Nerazzurri’s 4-0 win over Genoa, where the Italian teenager scored his first goal in the Serie A as well as for the club.

Sebastiano Esposito breaks 60-year record as Inter go top with four-goal stroll

Sebastiano Esposito became Inter Milan’s youngest scorer in more than 60 years on Saturday when he hit the target in a 4-0 romp against Genoa, helping his side return to the top of Serie A.
Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly has been honoured with a place in the Serie A Team of the Year for the fourth time in a row.

Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly doubtful for Udinese clash after shoulder injury

Napoli centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly is doubtful for their Serie A fixture against Udinese on Saturday, owing to a shoulder injury.
Cristiano Ronaldo revealed that he’d rather just play in the important games while explaining that he would “choose to follow those who are lucky.”

Giorgio Chiellini blames Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo Ballon d’Or snub

Juventus skipper Giorgio Chiellini claims teammate Cristiano Ronaldo “was robbed of the Ballon d’Or last year, as Real Madrid wanted to stop him winning.”
Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici has revealed that Gonzalo Higuain is close to penning a new contract.

Gonzalo Higuain set for ‘new Juventus agreement’

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici has revealed that Gonzalo Higuain is close to penning a new contract.
Juventus’ Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo (L) goes directly to the changing rooms after being substituted during the Italian Serie A football match Juventus vs AC Milan on November 10, 2019 at the Juventus Allianz stadium in Turin. (Photo by Marco Bertorello / AFP)

Cristiano Ronaldo leaves stadium before final whistle after being substituted

Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly left the Allianz Stadium before the final whistle of Juventus’ 1-0 Serie A win over AC Milan on Sunday after being substituted for the second match in a week.
Cristiano Ronaldo walks past Maurizio Sarri and straight down the tunnel. Massimo Pinca-Reuters

Fabio Capello: Cristiano Ronaldo hasn’t dribbled past anyone for three years

After seeing Cristiano Ronaldo substituted for a second straight game, Fabio Capello has claimed the Juventus star “hasn’t dribbled past anyone for three years”.

Recent Stories

Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus attends a news conference on the situation of the coronavirus (COVID-2019), in Geneva, Switzerland, February 28, 2020. REUTERS-Denis Balibouse-File Photo

WHO fears ‘silent’ virus epidemic unless Africa prioritises testing

Africa has so far been spared the worst impact of the coronavirus, but the World Health Organisation is worried the continent could face a “silent epidemic” if its leaders do not prioritise testing for it, a WHO envoy said on Monday.
During a session with the club's media, Manchester United forward Odion Ighalo was surprised to receive a call from legend Andy Cole.

Manchester United fans sad over Odion Ighalo transfer update

Manchester United fans will be sad if Odion Ighalo leaves the club this summer.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)

Report: Only 18% of NNPC’s 6,621 staff strength are women

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) says it currently has 6,621 staff strength both at its headquarters and across all its subsidiaries, division and offices nationwide.
“Stay at home,” Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in a televised address to the nation, as he unveiled unprecedented peacetime measures after the country’s death toll climbed to 335.

Boris Johnson: Britain to reopen thousands of shops as eases coronavirus lockdown

Britain will reopen thousands of high street shops, department stores and shopping centres next month, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Monday.
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)

NDDC: Nobody is against forensic audit – Group

Contrary to the claims by the Interim Management Committee (IMC) of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) that vested interests are against the Forensic Audit ordered by President Muhammadu Buhari in October last year, the Niger Delta Renaissance Coalition (NDRC) has restated that all well-meaning Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and persons across the Niger Delta region and beyond support the long-desired forensic audit.