Home Topics Middle East News Agency
Middle East News Agency
Telephone calls began ringing Sunday between the United Arab Emirates and Israel, marking the first concrete step of a U.S.-brokered diplomatic deal between the nations that required Israel to halt plans to annex land sought by the Palestinians.
Egypt’s two biggest state banks have collected almost 100 billion Egyptian pounds ($6.37 billion) from a new high-yield savings certificate they introduced last month, officials from the two banks were quoted on Sunday as saying.
Former Real Madrid president, Ramon Calderon, said current supremo Florentino Perez is paying for the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Belgium, France, Italy, and Spain have qualified for the last four at the international soccer tournament, which was played for the first time last summer when hosts Portugal emerged victoriously.
Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, believes not introducing five substitutes will impact on the England team next summer.
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, disclosed this on Thursday in Abuja at the inauguration of elected members of the Chartered Institute of Transport Administration of Nigeria (CIoTA).
Former Julius Berger striker, Peter Ijeh, has called for support for Plateau United as they land in Tanzania ahead of their second leg CAF Champions League clash this weekend.
The Nigerian Army has said that the Boko Haram attacks were instigated by the international community to “cut Nigeria to size.”
The five top executives of the German football association (DFB) were meeting in Frankfurt on Monday with Joachim Low to discuss his future as coach of the national team, local media reported.
Stakeholders at a Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV) programme have called for speedy trial of rape cases in Nigerian courts toward ensuring timely justice for victims.
The ruling coalition of Burkina Faso President Roch Kabore, who was re-elected to a second term last week, has retained its majority in parliament, the electoral commission said on Sunday.
The Federal Government, has condemned what it termed malicious accusation against former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon, by a Member of the British Parliament.