Home Topics Kensington Palace
Prince Harry and his pregnant wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, have said in a public statement that they will keep news of their first baby’s arrival into the world private.
Britain’s Prince Harry and his wife Meghan want to keep the arrival of their baby later this month “private”, Buckingham Palace said in a statement on Thursday.
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan are expected to move out from Kensington Palace, to the suburbs ahead of the anticipated birth of their first child.
Meghan, the pregnant wife of Britain's Prince Harry, is scaling back her engagements during the royal couple's 16-day Pacific tour, Kensington Palace said Sunday, ahead of their visit to Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand.
The Duchess of Sussex has decided to cut back on some parts of her first major royal tour after announcing earlier in the week that she's expecting her first child.
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, are expecting a baby in the spring of 2019, they announced on Monday as they began a Pacific tour.
Britain’s Prince William is in Africa this week to discuss threats to conservation ahead of a London conference on the illegal wildlife trade.
The late Princess Diana’s alleged lover, Oliver Hoare, has died aged 73 at his French home of cancer.
Prince Louis, the third child of Britain’s Prince William and wife Kate, will be christened later on Monday, but Queen Elizabeth will not be there, his father’s office said.
Prince Harry’s wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, received a new tailor-made official coat of arms on Friday that pays homage to her Californian roots.
Britain’s royal wedding of Prince Harry of Wales and U.S. actress Meghan Markle attracted over 29 million TV viewers in the U. S. and 6.9 million interactions on social network, according to ratings issued Sunday by U.S. information and measurement company Nielsen Media Research.
Thomas Markle, father of American actress, Meghan Markle, and fiancee of Prince Harry, said he would not attend the couple’s wedding in Britain this weekend.
Britain’s Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will ride in an open-top horse-drawn carriage through the streets of Windsor after their wedding later this month, Kensington Palace announced on Wednesday.
The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mallam Mele Kyari, on Wednesday disclosed that the Corporation was poised to automate its downstream facilities such as depots, pump stations and measurement systems across the Country.
Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay, has confirmed the arrest of former Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Mohammed Adoke, by the International Criminal Police in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Members of Real Madrid’s first-team squad are allegedly pleased to see Jose Mourinho appointed as the new head coach of Tottenham Hotspur.
President Muhammadu Buhari Wednesday signed Executive Order 009 entitled: The Open Defecation-Free Nigeria by 2025 and Other Related Matters Order, 2019.
The Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has made a case for the appointment of the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Ibrahim Magu as the substantive chairman of the Commission.
Manchester City fans have instructed the club to consider selling two first-team squad members in the January transfer window.
Manchester City winger Sterling was dropped for England’s qualifying win over Montenegro on Thursday night following his angry confrontation of Liverpool defender Gomez earlier this week, tensions from the huge meeting between their respective clubs in the Premier League last weekend spilling over into the international break.
Governor Bello Muhammad Matawalle of Zamfara State has sacked 21 out of its 47 permanent secretaries and announced the creation of 7 new Directorates in the state.
Inter manager Antonio Conte is now getting security surveillance around him after Police confirmed that the former Chelsea gaffer received a threat to his life by an unknown person with an anonymous envelope containing a bullet.
An Edo State Criminal Court Division sitting in Benin City has fixed December 13 for hearing in a N1.5bn fraud case instituted against some former officials of the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).