Home Topics Eddie Hearn
Joshua was preparing for a title unification bout against Tyson Fury in Saudi Arabia on August 14 but Fury was then ordered to face Deontay Wilder for a third time.
The American former heavyweight champion has thrown a spanner in the works of the Gypsy King’s undisputed clash with Anthony Joshua after a judge said his trilogy with Fury must go ahead.
Tyson Fury does not expect to face Anthony Joshua in his next fight after Deontay Wilder requested $20m to step aside and allow their bout to go ahead.
Eddie Hearn has given Tyson Fury and his team just one week to resolve the issue of a third Deontay Wilder fight, revealing talks are now underway for Anthony Joshua to take on Oleksandr Usyk instead.
Boxing promoter, Eddie Hearn has revealed that the coming Anthony Joshua versus Tyson Fury championship fight will be in Saudi Arabia in August.
WBC champion Tyson Fury is said to be “frustrated” about the delay in announcing a confirmed date for his fight against Anthony Joshua.
Anthony Joshua is gearing-up for his era-defining Tyson Fury showdown with a bullish attitude, insisting he’s prepared for ‘torture’ during training for the clash.
Anthony Joshua versus Tyson Fury is a ‘done deal’, despite recent doubts being raised by the WBC champion’s promoter Bob Arum, says Matchroom boss Eddie Hearn.
The highly-anticipated four-belt heavyweight unification bout between British boxers Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury continues to generate interest as the clock ticks towards the minute the boxers gallantly engage each other in a clash of boxing titans at the pinnacle of the sport. Such a massive bout, with the high stakes on offer, is always a commercial rollercoaster and in no small terms.
Addressing Arum’s comments during an interview with talkSPORT, Hearn said: “Yeah that was a comment made by Bob Arum. You can’t really tell Bob what to say and what not to say. I’m keeping quiet on the matter.
Anthony Joshua’s blockbuster undisputed heavyweight title fight with Tyson Fury is reportedly on course to take place in Saudi Arabia in August.
It seems the biggest heavyweight showdown in British boxing history has taken a huge step to becoming a reality after Anthony Joshua hinted he was ready to accept an official offer to face Tyson Fury.
Anthony Joshua could face Tyson Fury at Wembley Stadium after the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan gave his support to the fight being held at the venue.
Anthony Joshua could go up against UFC Heavyweight Champion Francis Ngannou in the boxing ring, according to Eddie Hearn.
It has been revealed that the British heavyweights have signed a two-fight deal, with the first expected to be held this summer, but other details such as a venue are still unknown given the constant changing situation due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Retired American boxer, Floyd Mayweather, has been flirting with a heavyweight pugilist, Anthony Joshua and he may end up in his camp as a sparring partner.
Tyson Fury’s trainer SugarHill Steward has warned that Anthony Joshua will have to train for two different versions of the Gypsy King ahead of the mouthwatering upcoming bout between the two British heavyweights.
After what feels like an eternity, the deal to see Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury fight to become the undisputed heavyweight world champion is signed.
The lucrative bout – which is being described as arguably the biggest of all time – moved a step closer to becoming reality earlier this week after Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn confirmed that both men have “put pen to paper” on a two-fight deal.
The prime minister of Italy has called for the Euro 2020 final to be moved from Wembley due to coronavirus concerns. Mario Draghi says the level of infection in the United Kingdom means alternative venues must be considered.
Ivory Coast’s former president Laurent Gbagbo filed for divorce on Monday from his wife of three decades, his lawyer said, days after his highly anticipated return to the country.
The President of the Court of Appeal, Hon Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem, has organised a special court sitting in Jos where about 270 Motions and Appeals would be addressed for quick dispensation of justice.
MTN Nigeria plans to invest N640 billion (approximately US$1.5 billion) over the next three years to expand broadband access across the continent’s most populous country, in line with the federal government’s 2020-2025 National Broadband Plan and in support of MTN Group’s strategy, Ambition 2025: Leading digital solutions for Africa’s progress.
The three survivors of Sunday’s sporadic shooting by a police operative in Enugu have regained consciousness, a medical doctor at the Enugu State University Teaching Hospital, Parklane, has said.
CNN’s chief international anchor Christiane Amanpour has announced she has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
The Vice Chancellor of the Federal University Oye (FUOYE), Ekiti State, Prof Abayomi Sunday Fasina, was on Thursday arrested by agents of the police’s Special Fraud Unit (SFU) on fraud allegations but was later granted administrative bail.
The governors of Nigeria’s South-east region may be preparing to hold talks with IPOB, going by the positions adopted by the governors and other leaders of the region during their Saturday’s meeting in Enugu.
Scaling Up Nutrition Business Network (SBN), an NGO, has organised a two-day training for food processors in Kebbi State on basic nutrition and food safety.
Suarez scored the goal that won Atletico Madrid the La Liga title, just a year after he was sold by rival FC Barcelona because he was “too old.”