Home Topics Bernabeu
Zinedine Zidane has insisted there is no reason to worry about Eden Hazard as the Belgian continues to work on his fitness.
Sergio Ramos’ goal in Sunday’s 2-1 win over Real Sociedad means the Real Madrid captain has become the highest-scoring defender in all of LaLiga history.
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola fears star striker Sergio Aguero may miss the remainder of the campaign with a knee injury.
Kylian Mbappe needs to leave Paris Saint-Germain to reach the level of dominance his potential suggests, according to Real Madrid star Luka Modric.
Mauricio Pochettino has admitted he believed he would replace Jose Mourinho, after the Portuguese left Real Madrid.
Roberto Carlos says that there will never be another Ronaldo, arguing that not even Lionel Messi, Crisiano Ronaldo or Neymar compare to his former Brazil team-mate.
Real Madrid are planning to launch a £70m bid for midfielder Paul Pogba, who is open to the prospect of leaving Manchester United this summer, The Express reports.
Paris Saint-Germain have offered Manchester United former player Angel Di Maria as part of a swap deal for Paul Pogba.
Manchester United favourite Dimitar Berbatov believes Newcastle United could attract high-profile players such as Gareth Bale from Real Madrid, should Mauricio Pochettino become their next manager.
And it was over two legs against Barcelona in the 2012-13 Champions League that Beckham realised it was time to hang up the boots, due to Messi.
Real Madrid superstar Gareth Bale could team up with Newcastle United for free in the summer as the St James outfit could be taken over by new owners who have the spending power to attract some of the best players in Europe.
Martin Odegaard snubbed Liverpool and Ajax when linking up with Real Madrid, says Leonid Slutsky, with the Norwegian midfielder being tipped to make a breakthrough with the Blancos next season.
Barcelona is considering a shock move for Real Madrid attacker Cesar Gelabert, according to report emerging from Spain.
Sadio Mane will complete a move to Real Madrid in the near future, according to Mohamed Sissoko, who thinks the Liverpool winger "has the characteristics" to succeed at Santiago Bernabeu.
Former Real Madrid president Lorenzo Sanz has passed away after being hospitalised for coronavirus.
In a surprise development, Football Italia reported Milan had entered the race to sign Lille striker, although Napoli still remain strong contenders.
The Acting Secretary of the FCT Health and Human Services Secretariat, Dr Mohammed Kawu, has been discharged from the Asokoro District Hospital, Abuja, where he has been receiving treatment for COVID 19.
Sources stated last week that he was ready to reject the move, not so much because of Napoli, but as an act of defiance against those close to him who were trying to orchestrate the transfer.
The House of Representatives at the weekend flagged off its investigation into the N70.495 billion allegedly paid by Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) to 1,773 contractors as mobilization fees without resorting to site, between 2008 and 2012.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives), Umar El-Yakub, has said the decision of the Presidency to increase the 2020 Budget despite drop in revenue was meant to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the nation’s economy.
South Sudan’s central bank said it cut its benchmark interest rate to 10% from 13%, as part of efforts to mitigate the effects of the coronavirus outbreak on the economy.
The Federal Government says the evacuation flight from the United Kingdom, initially scheduled for July 12 from London Heathrow, has been rescheduled to depart from Gatwick Airport on July 14.
The Federal Government, on Tuesday, said it has released a total of 7, 813 inmates from various Correctional Centers since the outbreak of Coronavirus in the country.
The Minister of Power, Mr Sale Mamman, has directed contractors handling power projects across the country to return to sites as COVID-19 lockdown by the Federal Government is being relaxed gradually.
The vast former palace of France’s kings has lost more than 40 million euros ($45 million) in ticket sales during the near-four-month lockdown, and director Jean-Luc Martinez admitted it could have a few more lean years ahead as the world adapts to the virus.