Home Topics Ansu Fati
Lionel Messi is reportedly becoming ‘worried’ that problems at Barcelona are beginning to mirror his international career with Argentina.
Lionel Messi, Antoine Griezmann and Ansu Fati are the only first-team attackers available to manager Quique Setién following the January exits of Carles Pérez and Abel Ruíz.
The Argentina has the most goals (14) and most assists (eight) in LaLiga so far this season, plus a further two goals and three assists in five Champions League appearances.
Barcelona forward Ansu Fati on Sunday made history after scoring a brace in his side’s La Liga 2-1 victory over Levante.
Ivan Rakitic has admitted his unhappiness with Barcelona as the Croatian remained at the club through the January transfer window despite becoming a fringe player this season.
Maxi Gomez atoned for an early penalty miss and fired Valencia to a rare 2-0 LaLiga home win against Barcelona, handing Quique Setien his first defeat as head coach.
Lionel Messi’s second-half strike against 10-man Granada gave new coach Quique Setien a winning start at Barcelona, but it was not a convincing display by the La Liga champions.
Andres Iniesta has endorsed a possible Barcelona move for Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar given the Brazil international's talents, though he is unsure whether it would be a necessary transfer.
Carles Alena should not settle for a bit-part role at Barcelona and should consider opportunities to pursue his career elsewhere, according to Denis Suarez.
Barcelona are approaching “the end of the cycle”, says Edmilson, with some big decisions set to be made at Camp Nou when the current campaign comes to a close.
A minor knee injury will prevent Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti from making the trip to the Czech Republic to tackle Slavia Prague in Champions League action on Wednesday.
Super Eagles winger Samuel Chukwueze as well as his compatriot Tom Dele-Bashiru, have been shut out of the 2019 Golden Boy Award for the best Under-21 player in Europe as organisers on Tuesday reduced the number of entries from 40 to 20.
Nigerian duo, Victor Osimhen and Tom Dele-Bashiru have been omitted from the final list of nominees for the 2019 Golden Boy Award.
Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde has said it is a huge boost to have Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez back together again and hopes the pair can reignite their deadly partnership as soon as possible.
12Page 1 of 2
Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari in a nationwide broadcast on Sunday ordered a total lockdown in Abuja, Lagos and Ogun State as a proactive measure to contain the spread of the deadly novel coronavirus in Nigeria.
Uber is ramping up its response to the COVID-19 pandemic, pledging 10 million free rides and food deliveries for health care workers, senior citizens, and others affected by the outbreak.
Nigeria will be able to test up to 1000 suspected cases of coronavirus by the end of this week, the NCDC has said.
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), on Tuesday, has announced four more new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19), making the number of confirmed cases in Nigeria rise to 139.
Abdisalan Hassan Hersi, governor of the Nugaal region in northeastern Somalia has been killed in a suicide bomb blast claimed by the al-Shabab armed group, police said on Monday.
France Football have published a list of who they purport to be the top 20 highest paid football managers in the game – the calculations are produced by taking into account the bonuses earned from the 2018/19 campaign, the gross salary earned in 2019/20 and other public streams of revenue also earned over the latter period.
Oil recovered ground on Tuesday after US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin agreed to talks to stabilize energy markets, with benchmarks climbing off 18-year lows hit as the coronavirus outbreak cut fuel demand worldwide.
The Osun Chapter of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) has declared three days of sit-at-home prayers and fasting programme against COVID – 19.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, said it made an error in the breakdown of the new 14 coronavirus cases announced for the country on Thursday night.
Kogi State Government has reaffirmed to its readiness to impose severe sanctions on heads of schools or institutions in the state who fail to comply with the shut down directive on schools.